* His struggles with having a very addictive personality, even at a very young age.
* His decision to get help for his addictions and how difficult it was to make that decision.
* How rehab is a start, but it is an ongoing process with many tools needed.
* How he discovered CBD, and it being an excellent tool to aid in alleviating issues with pain, mood and sleep.
* Other tools and encouragement to help anyone who might be struggling with an addiction.
You can find out more about Thomas and his products by going to his website: www.ExactNature.com
Here are the podcasts Exact Nature sponsors (because they are all very good)…
Recovery Elevator https://www.recoveryelevator.com
Sober Powered https://www.soberpowered.com/
The Sober Girls Guide to Sobriety https://www.asobergirlsguide.com/
The Sobriety Diaries https://www.thesobrietydiaries.com
Take 12 Recovery www.Take12Radio.com
Note: By listening to this podcast, you agree not to use this podcast as medical advice to treat any medical condition in either yourself or others, including but not limited to patients that you are treating. Consult your own physician for any medical issues that you may be having. This entire disclaimer also applies to any guests or contributors to the podcast. Under no circumstances shall Marla Miller, Open-Minded Healing Podcast, any guests or contributors to the podcast, be responsible for damages arising from use of the podcast.